Tickets are on sale 9 Feb!
Where to Buy:
- On our website – Click on the events tab at the top of the page. We recommend buying tickets online for much lower (or in many cases ZERO) ticket fees. Credit card fees will apply.
- In Person at Fringe HQ, 26 Princes Street, Ph: +64 (3) 477 3350. Open 10am-5pm excluding Sundays leading up to the Festival and 11am-6pm daily during the Festival. Service fees and credit card fees apply. Cash, Eftpos and Credit Card accepted.
- Festival Club tickets available at usual outlets as above (online & Fringe HQ). Doors open 30 minutes prior to show start time and only tickets for the immediately upcoming show may be purchased from the Festival Club box office.
- Fortune Theatre Co tickets are available from either the Fortune box office or Fringe HQ. The Fortune box office opens 30 minutes prior to show start time. 231 Upper Stuart Street, Ph: +64 (3) 477 8323. Cash, Eftpos and Credit Card accepted.
- Tickets on sale from February 9th.
- Advance ticket sales online and at Fringe HQ close 2 hours before the show start time.
- All shows have door sales if not sold-out prior. Some venues only take cash on the door.
- Many venues are small and shows do sell out so advance ticket sales are highly recommended.
- The ‘Concession’ ticket type includes unwaged, students, seniors, children (under 16) and care companions. Valid ID may be required at some venues. Please contact Fringe HQ for further info.
The Te Reo Māori word ‘koha’ has many meanings and is used in different ways by different tribes in Aotearoa. A common meaning is the offering of a ‘gift’ or ‘donation’ and this use has become popular in the context of attending events and as a way of asking people to make a donation either before or after an event.
For the first time, some shows are offering a ‘Koha Ticket’ option. You can purchase a ticket for just $3.00 to guarantee your seat at the show and then offer more koha before or after the show. Please keep in mind that the $3 Koha Ticket will primarily cover the artists ticket costs, so if you value the show – be sure to have more koha ready in your pocket!
This guide is correct at the time of printing, but we strongly advise you to head to our website for updates, special deals and full detailed info: www.dunedinfringe.nz. Or call into Fringe HQ and get the low-down first hand, we’d love to see you.